20 August 2014

1st Day of School 2014

Today is the first day of school.  I am actually a little bitter about it all and wishing we had a little more summer time.  But at the same time I am excited for them to start, get back into a routine, and have school fun.  They were both a bit shy walking into school but once they saw their teachers and classmates they were just fine.  I pray the school year goes well, that they can learn, be obedient and have fun.     
 My First grader has the best smile.  If I could only get him to stand still long enough to really capture it.  
 This kid cracks me up, he is ready for Kindergarten.  
My favorite oldest two at school together!

1 comment:

  1. Such handsome boys. They will have a GREAT year at school. Loving Maxie's stance! Emmeric is sure reminding me of Eddie at that age.

    ReplyDelete