Today, we stopped at a new park. I see it from the road a lot and have wanted to check it out for awhile. It was awesome. It is a community garden full of plants, vegetables, flowers, water, birdhouses, cool art sculptures and a perfect place to run around after school.
Cool birdhouses.
Joanna & I. (she just sneezed) captured by Max.
Our growing girl!
My Handsome 3. They absolutely loved to run around all the different paths.
He jumped and fell but because the big boys did it he had to also.
The garden really honors veterans. They have an Iraqi War and Korean War memorial. I really liked this hand painted rock.
Close by is a little pond where we saw over 40 baby ducks.
Wow, what a neat park! And it looks like it is well maintained. Such great pictures of the kids!! Joanna is such a growing girl:) We will have to go the next time Papa and Grandma are in town.
ReplyDelete