Today is my 27th birthday, I had a wonderful day with my amazing boys. It started off with Ed staying home from work, making breakfast and a small trip to Target for matchbox cars and frappicinos. Home to find beautiful flowers on my back porch. We got to finish a Tv series we started during nap time, then we went to the mall and out to eat. It was a great day just to spend it with my family. The only thing that could have made it better was to have my whole family there to celebrate.
My beautiful flowers from my wonderful husband.
My new porcupine tattoo, I also got my other two stars on my wrist.
Outside the restaurant with my favorite guys!
Got the baby on my back, not a great picture but I love my new carrier!
Ed trying out the new carrier with Emmeric.
Is that an Ergo?!
ReplyDeleteI so want one, and will probably need it more next year!!
So glad you had a great Birthday, so one star for each baby?! that is cute!
Wishing you many blessings, Bridget, in the upcoming year!
ReplyDelete