19 January 2012

1 month to go...

One month.  I cannot believe I'm already there.  We are getting more and more excited, the baby clothes have been washed, the bassinet put together, we got the help lined up for the other 2 BIG brothers.  I think we are ready for this boy whenever he decides to make an entrance.  I've been feeling pretty good for the most part, my hips do hurt (a lot at times).  Just my body getting ready for the baby but I don't  remember it being this bad with the other two.  I have trouble breathing sometimes but that'll change once the baby drops.  We went on a birthing tour of the hospital where we are delivering.  It is very nice and I know we will have an excellent experience there.  I think we have settled on a name but we aren't making it official until he comes out.  This pregnancy on the whole has been good, just like the other two.  I thank God for that and can only pray this boy will be just as healthy as our other two.  We can't wait to meet you little boy, we and so many more people love you so much!


1 comment: