03 October 2011

4476 Concord Drive

We made it to our new home.  Ed & I closed on Friday morning then Eddie went off to work.  My parents came down Saturday and while my Dad painted the boys room my Mom and I cleaned.  It was awesome to get it done before the boxes started coming.  After we worked for 4 hours we left, spent the night at my brother's home and went back the next morning to finish.  My Dad and my brother Andrew did some more painting while my Sister-In-Law Whitney, my Mom and I finished cleaning the whole house.  While we were busy at the new house Ed was busy packing up our 10x20 storage unit and random stuff we had at my parents home.  When he pulled in at 3 we were ready, ready to unpack the u-haul, get boxes inside and start going through them.  Then my father-in-law Steve and Eddie's Uncle Steve brought a 16 foot trailer with all of our garage things inside.  We unpacked and set stuff up until 7.  The next day on Sunday Steve and Sherri and Sarah brought the boys down to us.  Stayed and helped do more unpacking.  It's been crazy, overwhelming and exciting.  The boys loved to get out literally all of their toys and books,  and Ed & I loved being a real family again.  I cannot thank my whole family enough for all the work they did, all the help and support they gave to us during the whole process.  We love all of you!

 I know we will make some wonderful memories here!
New house, same great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment